Translate

Thursday, June 5, 2014

My International Family

For the past four months I have been incredibly lucky living with some of the most awesome people in New Zealand. They say that it doesn't matter where you go as long as you're with good company and I have to say that couldn't be more true. My international family has made New Zealand more than just a destination, but rather a home away from home. I will miss these people more than I thought I would after knowing them for only a few months. They are some of the best, kindest, craziest people I know and I wouldn't trade these past four months of friendship and adventure for anything in the world. I will miss these guys so much. 378 Leith St will forever be a great memory for me.
My Family

Stop light flat picture

The men

The ladies and I at Queenstown

The complex

Claire's birthday

Ben, my kiwi host, and I

Ella, my other kiwi host, and I

Colin, from NY, and I

Lia, from NYC, and I

Jaci, from Western Washington, and I

Claire, Lia and I
Thrift shop party

Peninsula picture

Just goofing around
Flat as pirates for Jaci's birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment